Well I recivied this care package from them and like most care packages THEY ROCK! ! And most welcome anytime ;) LOVE THEM! ! So what's a GOAT HEAD? ? Well when I was a youngster it was a BULLY these are far from that unless your on slippery surfaces and then they are just that a BULLY! ! I have used sheet metal screws for ever ....they rust and fall out these are far from that they are like the titanium screw in my leg ...strong and made to last ...they come with an installation tool you put into the tool or a drill and drive them in ...okay if you enter this code you'll get to see for yourself ...They are made and pattened here in Utah!! Try them out using the code you'll get to see for yourself .....coupon code : IF4UT15 Expires soon 4/30/2012 so try them and let me know what you think!
www.solespikes.com
No comments:
Post a Comment