What you ask is a " Clean and Cast " well this is the second year I have been involved here is what it is :
You show up with your Fishing gear to the Beauty of the Provo River here in Utah , On April 16th at 8:00 a.m., Meet up at Vivian Park about 10 miles up Provo Canyon from I-15 on Hwy 189 towards Heber Utah , we pass out garbage can liners we will be picking up garbage , etc. along the banks of the River ( CLEAN ) till about noonish then Fishing in the cleaned up area begins ( CAST ) sow bugs and BWO patterns should work .

Good on you Journeyman. That's the way it ought to be. Looking forward to fishing the Provo one day.
ReplyDeleteYou are always welcome to look me up anytime you are here ! Thank You !
ReplyDeleteOh buddy...sorry! I will be somewhere down South that weekend...bummer. Catch the next clean and cast for sure! And Cofisher needs to get out here soon!! :)
ReplyDeleteWell I found you. we talked at the expo last week and you told me aboout the cleanup. I first met you at the middle Provo clean and cast with Trav last year and you hooked me and my nephew up with some flies. I never did thank you for that. I was going to before I left the expo on saturday but missed you. anyway Thanks a bunch. I will put the date for the LP cleanup on my calandar and see what I can do.
ReplyDeleteBrian
Excellent day on the Provo River today. Thanks for planning the "clean and cast", turned out to be a great day and the river looks a lot better thanks to all those that participated. Will look forward to the next one!
ReplyDeleteThe Clean and Cast has come and gone what a nice day to be outside thanks EVERYONE who came out you know who you are . . we will be doing more so watch for the postings
ReplyDelete